Global Leadership Fellows
About the Global Leadership Fellows Programme
Global Leadership Fellows Programme
- a structured academic curriculum delivered by top universities
- intensive on-the-job learning
- unrivalled access to the world’s foremost leaders
- an extensive coaching and mentoring programme
Leaders of the future will have to face ever increasing volatility, complexity and interconnectivity. We believe that the world needs agile, visionary leaders who are willing and able to serve the public interest and improve the state of the world.
To succeed, they will need superior self-awareness, a global mindset and an ability to think systemically. Global leaders will understand the value of bringing multiple stakeholders together to tackle some of the most complex problems on our planet.
The programme equips fellows with a unique set of new skills, tools, awareness, experiences and contextual knowledge. Graduates will be able to take on demanding leadership roles and drive complex, global multistakeholder initiatives, either at the World Economic Forum or in external public or private organizations.
Programme in figures
- 2 –year unique programme
- 11 academic modules
- 25 high quality candidates selected annually
- 6000+ applications received annually
- 170 Fellows graduated since 2005
- 10 –year anniversary in 2015