Global Agenda Council on Europe 2014-2016
In its 2014-2016 term, the Global Agenda Council on Europe will inform and incentivise European decision-makers and opinion-formers on issues central to the economic recovery, political legitimacy and security in Europe. Current activities include: informing the public debate by explaining the geopolitical dimension of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP); naming Europe’s digital opportunities, especially with regard to SMEs operating in Europe; advising policy-makers on how to best support Ukraine in the current crisis with Russia.
To get involved please contact
Council Manager: Annika Brack, Community Lead, Regional Strategies - Europe, Global Leadership Fellow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum Lead: Martina Larkin, Head of Europe and Eurasia, Member of the Executive Committee, Martina.Larkin@weforum.org
- Britain is safer because of the EU
- The risks of a visionless Europe
- Re-inventing Europe’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Why the world needs a stronger Europe
- Europe’s debt overhang: it is costly being in denial for too long
- The EU should not be blamed for self-inflicted wounds
- Redefining the relevance of Europe in an Asian
- Does the Eurozone need a budget?
- Europe’s moment of truth