Summit on the Global Agenda 2010
The Summit on the Global Agenda is a unique gathering of the Members of the Forum’s Network of Global Agenda Councils, the world’s most relevant thought leaders from academia, business, government and society.
Over 700 participants are engaging in interactive workshops and sessions to set priorities for the most compelling ideas to improve the state of the world and identify the latest trends, risks and innovative solutions to address the world’s challenges.
Future EventsSee all future events
- The National (UAE) - Debt restructuring of UAE companies is crucial: IMF
- Khaleej Times (UAE) - Economic think-tank takes on the challenges of 2011
- Al Khaleej (UAE) - Highlights from the Summit
- Emirates 24/7 - Rise of emerging markets is world's biggest trend - WEF survey
- Al Hayat (Pan Arab) - Highlights from the Summit