Director of the Federal Office for Police Joins World Economic Forum
Michèle Mischler, Associate Director, Tel.: +41 22 869 36 79, E-mail: email@example.com
- Jean-Luc Vez, Director of the Swiss Federal Office for Police, to join World Economic Forum
- Vez to handle security policy and security affairs for the Forum
Geneva, Switzerland, 6 January 2013
The World Economic Forum is pleased to announce that Jean-Luc Vez, the Director of the Federal Office for Police, will be joining the Forum as Managing Director for Security Policy and Security Affairs, as of 1 April 2014.
As Managing Director, Security Policy and Security Affairs, at the Forum, Vez will be responsible for operational security matters and other aspects of security in Forum activities, such as cyber risk, organized crime and illicit trade.
Notes to Editors
- Follow the World Economic Forum at www.weforum.org
- View photos at http://wef.ch
- Follow the Forum on Twitter at http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #WEF)
- Read the Forum:Blog at http://wef.ch/blog
- Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at http://wef.ch/facebook
- Follow the Forum on Google+ at http://wef.ch/gplus
- Follow the meeting on iPhone at http://wef.ch/iPhone
- Download the Media App at http://wef.ch/publicapps