Media Accreditation Opens for the World Economic Forum Strategic Dialogue on the Future of Ukraine
Michèle Mischler, Associate Director, Public Affairs and Media; Tel.: +41 (0)22 869 36679, email@example.com
- World Economic Forum Strategic Dialogue on the Future of Ukraine will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine, 5-6 November 2013
- 150 leaders will gather to discuss the future of the country
- Media accreditation is now open; please register online at www.weforummedia.org
Geneva, Switzerland, 19 September 2013 – Ukraine has reached a critical point in its economic development as it considers the long-term benefits of its economic policies and devises future strategies. Significant shifts are taking place in the global economy, which are reshaping the opportunities and challenges for Ukraine. Understanding these trends and developing sustainable long-term strategies will be a key focus for the Strategic Dialogue hosted by the World Economic Forum in Kyiv.
The World Economic Forum Strategic Dialogue on the Future of Ukraine will convene a select group of leaders from business, government, civil society and academia to examine and frame transformations occurring in Ukraine. The discussions, which represent a key milestone in the World Economic Forum’s Scenarios for Ukraine initiative, will be based on the preliminary outcomes of the initiative’s scenarios mapping process. The final results will be presented at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2014 in Davos-Klosters in January.
Media accreditation for the event is now open. If you would like to cover this event, please register online at
The registration deadline is 25 October 2013. As the number of accreditations will be strictly limited, the Forum will not be able to accommodate late registrations. No accreditation will be granted on site.
For more information about the meeting, please visit the Forum’s website at http://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-strategic-dialogue-future-ukraine
Notes to Editors
- View the best photographs from the Forum on Flickr at http://wef.ch/pix
- Watch sessions on demand on YouTube at http://wef.ch/youtube or http://wef.ch/youku
- Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at http://wef.ch/facebook
- Follow the Forum on Twitter at http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet
- Check in with the Forum on Foursquare at http://wef.ch/foursquare
- Read the Forum Blog at http://wef.ch/blog
- Read Forum reports on Scribd at http://wef.ch/scribd
- Follow the meeting on iPhone at http://wef.ch/iPhone
- Upcoming Forum events at http://wef.ch/events
- Subscribe to Forum news releases at http://wef.ch/news
The World Economic Forum is an international institution committed to improving the state of the world through public-private cooperation in the spirit of global citizenship. It engages with business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Incorporated as a not-for-profit foundation in 1971 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Forum is independent, impartial and not tied to any interests. It cooperates closely with all leading international organizations (www.weforum.org).