Online Media Accreditation Now Open for Summit on the Global Agenda 2013
Rim El Habibi, Senior Media Associate, Tel.: +41 (0)22 869 3639; e-mail: Rim.Elhabibi@weforum.org
- Summit on the Global Agenda takes place, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 18-20 November 2013
- Apply for media accreditation online at www.weforummedia.org, latest by 31 October
- More information about the Summit is available here: http://www.weforum.org/events/summit-global-agenda
Geneva, Switzerland, 13 August 2013 – The World Economic Forum has opened media accreditation for the fifth Summit on the Global Agenda, which will take place at Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on 18-20 November 2013.
The Summit on the Global Agenda is the world’s largest brainstorming, this year bringing together over 900 of the most relevant experts in the World Economic Forum’s Network of Global Agenda Councils to provide comprehensive insight and recommendations on some of the most pressing global challenges.
Comprised of more than 80 groups of experts from academia, business, civil society, international organizations and government, the Councils advance knowledge and collaboratively explore important issues shaping the global, industry and regional agendas.
If you would like to cover the Summit, please submit your accreditation request online to www.weforummedia.org. The deadline for media accreditation is Thursday 31 October. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted and no accreditation will be considered on site. All requests will be subject to confirmation by the World Economic Forum.
If you have previously created an account on www.weforummedia, log in using:
- Username: your e-mail address
- Password: your password
If you have forgotten your password, you can request that it be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
If you have never created an account on this website, you will need to:
- Visit URL: www.weforummedia.org
- Create an account by following the registration guidelines at:
- Complete all the required fields (JPEG picture and details are mandatory)
- Once all the data is completed, submit for approval
Notes to Editors
More information is available at http://www.weforum.org/events/summit-global-agenda
View the best pictures on Flickr at http://wef.ch/pix
Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at http://wef.ch/facebook
Follow the Forum on Twitter at http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #WEF)
Read the Forum:Blog at http://wef.ch/blog
Follow the Forum on Google+ at http://wef.ch/gplus
The Forum Media App is available here http://wef.ch/publicapps