In an environment of uncertain growth and employment, how will developments in the global economy impact businesses and governments in Asia, and what does this mean for the world at large?
The following dimensions will be addressed:
- Advanced economy sovereign debt risk
- Emerging market inflation
- Currency shifts
- Global governance reform
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with Bloomberg.
· N. K. Singh, Member of Parliament, India
· Heizo Takenaka, Director, Global Security Research Institute, Keio University, Japan; Member of the Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum; Global Agenda Council on Japan
· James S. Turley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ernst & Young, USA
· Min Zhu, Deputy Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC; Global Agenda Council on China
· Rishaad Salamat, TV Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg, Hong Kong SAR