The Forum is hosting a virtual briefing on the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic on Africa, in partnership with the World Health Organization (WHO) at 13:00 pm CET later today. This week’s briefing includes special guests who will speak on putting gender equality at the centre of the COVID-19 response.
- Peggy Serame, Minister of Investment Trade and Industry of Botswana
- Dr Matshidiso Moeti, World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Director for Africa
- Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of UNAIDS
- Bineta Diop, African Union Special Envoy on Women, Peace and Security and Founder Femmes Africa Soldarité
- Dr Michel Yao, World Health Organization Emergency Operations Programme Manager
- Adrian Monck, Managing Director, World Economic Forum
You can find all past briefings here.