Over a decade ago, the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship and Jubilant Bhartia Foundation came together to promote social innovation in India through the Social Entrepreneur of the Year (SEOY) India Award. The annual award recognises entrepreneurs who implement innovative, sustainable and scalable solutions to solve India’s social problems. They address pressing issues faced by under-served communities.
Join us for the virtual award ceremony to celebrate the winner of the Social Entrepreneur of the Year - India 2020 competition on 26 November 2020 at 18.00-19.00 IST (13.30-14:30 CET).
More details can also be found here.
- Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani, Minister of Textiles & Women and Child Development, Government of India
- Hilde Schwab, Co-Founder & Chairperson Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship
- Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder & Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
- Shyam S Bhartia, Director, Jubilant Bhartia Foundation | Chairman & Founder, Jubilant Bhartia Group
- Shereen Bhan, Managing Editor, CNBC-TV18
- Hari S Bhartia, Director, Jubilant Bhartia Foundation, Co-Chairman & Founder, Jubilant Bhartia Group
Finalists of the SEOY India Awards 2020
- Sujay Santra, iKure Techsoft Pvt Ltd
- Sandeep Patel, NEPRA Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Ashraf Patel, Pravah & ComMutiny Youth Collective (CYC)