Join in to a conversation between the World Economic Forum and the City of Helsinki with global leaders and public figures on how a human-centric approach to the world’s 25 quintillion daily data points can shape post-pandemic societies for progress, people and the planet.
Data leaders from Edelman, Splunk, and the Patrick J. McGovern Foundation will share new frameworks, tools and best practices for a human-centric approach to data relationships. And senior leaders from the Forum and Helsinki will discuss why this approach is critical for shaping a future where data is used responsibly and innovatively to create progress while respecting, valuing and empowering people and societies. This event marks the launch of the Empowered Data Societies white paper.
Watch this session from 10 September 2021.
The session will appear above, replacing the header image.
- Ms Claudia Juech, Vice President, Data & Society, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation
- Ms Juliana Vida, GVP and Chief Strategy Officer, Public Sector, Splunk
- Mr Yannis Kotziagkiaouridis, Global Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Edelman Data & Intelligence
- HE Mr Jan Vapaavuori, former Mayor of Helsinki, Finland
- Ms Sheila Warren, Deputy Head, Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Global Network, World Economic Forum
Melissa Heikkilä, AI Correspondent, Politico EU