- A Special Edition Agenda Dialogues will take place 29 September 2021 at 16:00 CEST.
- The panelists include Secretary John Kerry, US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate; Antonia Gawel, Head of Climate Action Platform, World Economic Forum; Soren Skou, CEO, A.P. Møller-Maersk A/S; and Jan Jenisch, CEO, Holcim.
The green tech market is projected to reach $50bn by 2028 as companies and countries search for new ways to reduce their emissions. As we race to “net-zero” how and when can this next generation technology market transform industries and address climate change issues?
Join this Special Edition Agenda Dialogues on 29 September 2021 at 16:00 CEST to hear from experts on what’s in store for the environment tech market and how it can boost COP26’s impact.
The livestream will appear above replacing the header image.
- Secretary John Kerry, US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
- Antonia Gawel, Head of Climate Action Platform, World Economic Forum
- Soren Skou, CEO, A.P. Møller-Maersk A/S
- Jan Jenisch, CEO Holcim
- Børge Brende, President, World Economic Forum
- Adrian Monck, Managing Director, Head of Public Engagement, World Economic Forum