- Watch this livestreamed session on this page on 23 February 2022.
- Hear more about the Circulars Accelerator cohort for 2022.
- These 17 start-ups are scaling innovation to support the transition to the circular economy.
The Circulars Accelerator returns with the launch of its much-anticipated 2022 cohort.
The transition to the circular economy continues to be one of our best assets to forge a more sustainable, prosperous future for all.
Led by Accenture, in partnership with Anglo American and Ecolab and in collaboration with UpLink and the World Economic Forum, the Circulars Accelerator connects ground-breaking circular economy-focused entrepreneurs with industry leaders to scale innovation across the value chain. The 17 start-ups selected from nearly 400 applicants for a place in this year’s accelerator will be announced live.
Watch this livestreamed session on 23 February 2022 at 15:00 CET on this page to welcome the cohort of 2022 and to officially launch the second year of The Circulars Accelerator.
- Emanuela Orsini, Digital Content Specialist at UpLink, World Economic Forum
- Peter Lacy, Chief Responsibility Officer & Global Sustainability Services Lead, Accenture
- Froydis Cameron-Johansson, Head of International & Government Relations, Anglo American
- Christophe Beck, CEO, Ecolab
- Ezgi Barcenas, Chief Sustainability Officer, AB InBev
- Noel Kinder, Chief Sustainability Officer, Nike
- Wesley Spindler, Sustainability Strategy Director and Global Circular Economy Lead, Accenture