The next steps
1. Once you have applied online, you will receive an email within 2 – 4 weeks. This will let you know if you’ve been selected for the next round or if you have not been shortlisted.
2. If you have been shortlisted, the next step is an asynchronous video interview, and you will receive all instructions by email. The questions are focused on your interest in our organization and your understanding of the role you’ve applied for.
3. If that goes well, you’ll be shortlisted for a conversation with the hiring manager. This is a one-hour video interview.
4. From this we decide which candidates will be invited for face-to-face interviews. Our face-to-face interviews include several components:
- Panel interview with 3 - 4 internal stakeholders and a People & Culture representative
- Informal conversation with potential team members to talk about daily tasks and expectations
- In-depth conversation with the hiring manager
- Depending on the seniority of the role, there may also be an interview with a member of the Managing Board.
5. Approximately 2 weeks after this face-to-face interview - sometimes sooner – we will let candidates know the result and if they are being offered a role.