Technology and societal shifts are redefining industry boundaries and business models. Leaders are challenged to transform their businesses to deliver for all stakeholders. Due to COVID-19, companies are being forced to shift to a digital-first way of working at an unprecedented speed, demanding transitions to distributed, agile and digital operating models.
A multi-year initiative, launched in March 2020, that aims to help businesses harness technology to successfully respond to disruption and build a more resilient and human-centred economy.
- Enable businesses to accelerate transformation and deliver sustainable value
- Exchange learning on fit-for-purpose business responses
- Co-create frameworks and tools that support successful transformations
The program is led by a dedicated group of CEO Champions including HPE, Marriott, Klockner, Philips, Vista Equity Partners, Jefferson Health, VMWare and Crescent Enterprises.
The program is driven by a working group of over 60 senior executives from over 15 industries, including Chief Digital Officers, Chief Strategy Officers and other senior executives leading business and digital transformation agendas in their organizations.
Our Year Ahead
The Working Group meets monthly, through Knowledge Exchanges, to co-create practical tools and frameworks on prioritised topics for executive decision-making and action.
The Great Reset
The program will support the Forum's Annual Meeting 2021 by presenting opportunities for digitally-enabled corporate leadership in The Great Reset and highlighting the role of business in ensuring this transformation is sustainable and inclusive.
Outputs to Date:
- Digital Transformation: Powering the Great Reset (http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Digital_Transformation_Powering_the_Great_Reset_2020.pdf)
- Agenda Blog by the CEO Champion, Antonio Neri, HPE (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/how-covid-19-ended-the-information-era-and-ushered-in-the-age-of-insight/)
- Agenda Blog by Forum team (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/3-ways-digital-business-can-enable-the-great-reset/)
- Readiness Assessments: Platforms, Ecosystems and Collaborations, As-a-Service (in progress)