Amidst the unprecedented disruption of COVID-19, there is urgent need for effective and scalable technology solutions to:
- Address immediate health needs (e.g. virtual medicine, e-biomarkers and e-diagnosis, interventions informed by population intelligence)
- Manage and mitigate the continuing disruption of COVID-19 affecting companies, countries and citizens worldwide
- Forecast and mitigate the impact of future outbreaks (e.g. AI and epidemic intelligence)
Technology and data solutions play a vital role both in responding to the current COVID-19 pandemic and in mitigating future outbreaks. There is an opportunity to coordinate and align distributed business efforts to scale solutions and collaborations to where they are most needed, and improve population and business resilience.
We are engaging companies across industries to jointly react to COVID-19, adapt to extended containment and transform to prepare for the future of healthcare and pandemic readiness. The goal is to:
Amplify and rapidly accelerate adoption and scale of proven immediate responses to tackle the crisis
Anticipate necessary actions and business transformations for future pandemic readiness
Compendium of leading technology and data driven use cases responding to COVID-19
- "Tech for COVID" series of virtual briefings, dialogues and collaborations
Digital space where network members can connect and interact with each other, and participate in virtual meetings to exchange learnings
- Amplified and scaled solutions and collaborations
As we look to address this crisis collectively, we invite you and your organization to partner with us by engaging on one of the Project Needs below. Share your activities and how the COVID Digital Response Network can support you in the Activity Feed below.