A cross-industry network that aims to help businesses accelerate digital technology adoption and successfully navigate The Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
The EDISON Initiative (Essential Digital Infrastructure and Services Network) seeks to accelerate digital inclusion through impactful public-private dialogues and cross-industry collaborations on policy, regulations, and new business models that can help bridge the digital divide.
- Shape the digital inclusion agenda through impactful public-private dialogues
- Scale proof-of-concept initiatives that contribute to closing the digital divide
- Develop frameworks, tools, and partnerships that help businesses succeed post COVID-19
- Participate in global high-level dialogue's with public and private sector leaders
- Collaborate with Forum partners on regional and industry initiatives
- Contribute to contemporary content that informs, shapes, and inspires action
Senior Working Group
The program is driven by a cross-industry working group of 30+ senior executives, including Chief Innovation Officers, Chief Strategy Officers and other senior executives leading business and digital development and inclusion agendas globally.
Our year Ahead
Sustainable Impact Summit
The World Economic Forum will host a 90 minute cross-sector and multi-industry session on policies and investment models that can drive rapid digitization across sectors and connect the unconnected. topics will include: remote learning, tele-health and healthcare, financial inclusion, and digitizing small and medium size businesses.
The Working Group meets every other month, through Knowledge Exchanges, to advance innovative business, policy, and regulation models that drive action.
The Great Reset
The program will support the World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting 2021 by supporting a High-Level Dialogue on assessing the key recommendations from the Digital Development Action Plan and the Accelerating Digital Inclusion in the New Normal Playbook.