After demonstrating in Maximizing Healthy Life Years that health can have a positive return on investment, the 2016 report How to Realize Returns on Health shows how to tackle the silent NCD pandemic: why we should focus on Maximizing Healthy Life Years (MHLY) instead of just treating disease, why we need to act boldly now and how investments into health can have healthy returns in a multi-stakeholder environment by creating Ecosystems of Health.
Developed by the World Economic Forum in collaboration with Bain & Company, this report covers
- How investments into health can have healthy returns
- How Ecosystems of Health align private and public stakeholders across sectors and industries
- How the individual must be put at the center to make these ecosystems happen
- How Ecosystems of Health create the foundation for market-driven solutions to tackle NCDs and to Maximize Healthy Life Years
- Important success factors for healthier lives