While all eyes are on the crucial COVID-19 vaccine rollout, over 20 million children are not getting the vaccines needed to protect against serious diseases like polio and measles. Join this 30-minute issue briefing during World Immunization Week to hear from global health experts on how we can ensure equal access to vaccines and what we can expect from the next stage of the race against COVID-19.
Watch this session on Wednesday 28 April from 15:00-15:30 CEST.
- Dr. Aboubacar Kampo, Director of Health, UNICEF
- Heidi Larson, Professor of Anthropology, Risk and Decision Science, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Garth Graham, Director and Global Head of Healthcare and Public Health, Google/YouTube
- Julie Gerberding, Executive Vice President and Chief Patient Officer, MSD
- Genya Dana, Acting Head of Health and Healthcare, World Economic Forum
- Julianna Tatelbaum, Health Anchor, CNBC