The Smart Toy Awards recognize ethical and responsible smart toys that use AI to create an innovative and healthy play experience for children. During the inaugural Awards Show, we'll present the winners in categories from "Educational" to "Creative Play" and "Innovation." Join will.i.am, Professor Klaus Schwab, Henrietta Fore, and other judges and special guests to celebrate and recognize innovation, ethics, and responsibility in AI-powerd toys.
The session took place 22 May 2021 at 11:45 am PDT.
Listen to the highlights in our Radio Davos podcast:
- will.i.am, Chair, Smart Toy Awards & President, i.am Angel Foundation
- Henrietta Fore, Executive Director, UNICEF
- Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
- Ron Dahl, Director, Institute of Human Development - University of California, Berkeley
- Andria Zafirakou, Teacher, Alperton Community School & 2018 Global Teacher Prize Winner
- Charles-Edouard Bouée, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Alpha Intelligence Capital
- Rose Luckin, Professor, Learner Centered Design at UCL Knowledge Lab
- Matthew Studley, Professor of Technology Ethics at University of the West of England
- Kay Firth-Butterfield, Head of Artificial and Machine Learning, World Economic Forum
- Seth Bergeson, PwC Fellow, World Economic Forum