Almost $1 billion will be invested in quantum computing over the next year. Can the technology really will transform industries, address societal problems, and improve privacy, as its proponents say? Join this issue briefing to hear from experts on the real outlook for quantum computing and how policy makers and businesses are approaching it.
Tune in to watch this session on 8 September 2021 at 15:00-15:30 CEST.
The session will appear above, replacing the header image.
- Dario Gil, Senior Vice President and Director Research, IBM
- Freeke Heijman, Founding Director at Quantum Delta, NL
- Jeremy Jurgens, Managing Director, World Economic Forum
- Robert Hackett, Senior Writer, Fortune
- John Preskill, Amazon Scholar, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Richard P. Feynman Professor of Theoretical Physics, Caltech