The global COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented job losses and economic uncertainty. As governments and businesses look to stimulate growth, a new study from the World Economic Forum finds that ‘nature-positive’ solutions can create jobs and protect the planet.
This media briefing, taking place at 15:00 CEST Wednesday 15 July 2020, launched the Future of Nature and Business Report and can we watched above.
• H.E. Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President of Costa Rica
• Inger Andersen, Executive Director, UN Environment Programme
• Svein Tore Holsether, President and Chief Executive Officer, Yara International
• Hindou Ibrahim, President, Association for Indigenous Women and Peoples of Chad
• Akanksha Khatri, Head of the Nature Action Agenda, World Economic Forum
• Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Executive Director, UN Convention on Biological Diversity
• Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, Environment and Energy Minister, Costa Rica
• David Perry, President, CEO, and Director, Indigo
• Adrian Monck, Managing Director, World Economic Forum