Media accreditation for the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2017 closed on Friday 7 October 2016. All accreditation requests are subject to final confirmation by the World Economic Forum.
Please note that there will be no on-site accreditation.
You are welcome to attend the Open Forum. This series of debates takes place in Davos at the same time as the Annual Meeting features a selection of the Annual Meeting’s highest profile guests. The Open Forum does not require accreditation.
To help you cover the Annual Meeting 2017, we will provide as much information as possible during the meeting through http://wef.ch/am17
Furthermore, numerous sessions will be webcast live at http://wef.ch/live and more information will made available through our social media channels.
· Follow the Forum on Twitter athttp://wef.ch/twitter
· Find the Forum on Facebook athttp://wef.ch/facebook
· View the best Forum photos at http://wef.ch/pix
· Read insights from our guest bloggers on the Agenda at http://wef.ch/Agenda
· Subscribe to our News Releases: http://wef.ch/news
Should you wish further information, please connect with Ms Nirosha Beck at Nirosha.Beck@weforum.org