Accenture identifies the technology trends that will shape the future
It’s the moment of truth: technology has sustained us through the pandemic and now continues to redefine how we work, live and interact. These are the key tech trends leaders must embrace to forge a better future according to Accenture:
- Architecting a better future - Business and technology strategies must become indistinguishable.
- The power of massive, intelligent, digital twins - Growing investments in data, AI and digital twin technologies are giving rise to a new generation of business and intelligence.
- The democratization of technology - Natural language processing, low-code platforms and robotic process automation are adding a grassroots layer to enterprise innovation strategies.
- Bring your own environment - The pandemic ignited the biggest workforce shift in living memory by sending people home and doubling down on technology solutions to keep them productive.
- A multiparty system’s path through the chaos - Systems and enterprises can gain greater resilience and adaptability, more seamlessly share data, and set new, ecosystem-forward standards for their industries.
Read more on how leaders must embrace a new mindset to shape a better future in Accenture's Tech Vision 2021 report.