Louise James runs Accenture Development Partnerships , a not for profit unit in Accenture that provides consulting to the international development sector. Louise has a particular focus on cross-sector partnerships between the private sector and civil society and is the co-author of “The Convergence Continuum: Towards a 4th sector in global development?”.
Prior to Accenture Development Partnerships, Louise consulted within Accenture’s supply chain practice across a number of industries including chemicals, consumer goods and retail.
Louise has held a number of positions including:
• Trustee on board of Bond (2011 – 2014)
• Independent Review Panel Member for INGO Accountability Charter ( 2012 - 2018)
• Blueprint for Better Business Initiative: Steer Co 2013/14. NGO Working Group co-chair
• Advisory Council for Techo (2014 - 2016)
• Trustee on board of ADD: Action on Disability and Development (2015 – ongoing)
• Awards Council Katerva (2018)
• World Economic Forum co-chair for Working Group on Impact of 4th IR on civil society: Responsible Digital Transformation (2018)
Louise lives in London with her husband and 3 children.