Focus Pro - Career Forum Online is an Online Forum dedicated to the topics of young leaders career development. Focus Pro took place from 1 to 2 August 2020.
The main topics included
- Leadership in the time of COVID-19
- Career opportunities in the Yaroslavl region
- Skills and professions needed in current times
- Building a CV
- International cooperation and career in a multicultural environment
- Opportunities for work and life in your native town
- Advantages and disadvantages of working in a start-up company
- Advantages and disadvantages of working in an international corporation
- The experiences of modern youth looking for a job
The goal is to bring together the representatives of local companies, students and young professionals as well as the specialists from specific spheres such as professions, skills and competences of the future, networking, international exchange programs, startups and corporate representatives.
What for? To help youth to get a better understanding of what is going on at the labour market, what skills youth should develop to succeed after the pandemic and how to get these skills right now! Some numbers and impact figures:
- 7500 visitors online with an average of 25 stable viewers,
- 20 professionals were invited as facilitators of Forum's sections,
- Shapers gave a speech on how you could improve your international communication skills and build new connections all over the world without even travelling,
- 10 local public institutions were involved in the Yaroslavl Region, and 5 cities participated,
- 6 Yaroslavl shapers participated in the Forum organization, Shapers from other hubs were engaged as well,
- Cooperation with the local AIESEC team.