This year’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions takes place in Dalian, the People’s Republic of China, between 9 – 11 September. The theme of this year’s Meeting is ‘Charting a New Course for Growth’, and you can join the discussion by using social media. The questions submitted via social media will be put to panelists throughout the Meeting.
Below you will find instructions on how to follow #amnc15 via our social media channels, and how to get to the photographs taken during the event.
Please note: Media accreditations are now closed.
- Our interactive session video player – This embed hosts all of our webcast sessions in one convenient location.You can also embed the broadcast in Chinese
- Our programme – Containing information about all our sessions
- Individual session embeds – If you only want to embed specific sessions
- Feed of photographs – A selection of the best photographs taken at the meeting
- Social media – Follow participants on Twitter and tweet using our special hashtags
- Forum Agenda – Re-publish from a selection of original AMNC15-focused content
The code below allows you to embed an interactive video player with full details of sessions at AMNC 2015. The sessions will play automatically when they are live and then be available on-demand soon after with the same code.
Just copy and paste the following on your website:
<iframe src=”https://webcasts.weforum.org/widget/1/china2015?p=1&pi=1&ms=1&th=2″ width=”100%” height=”696px” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”>
This code will add a section to your website that will look like this:
<iframe src=”https://webcasts.weforum.org/widget/1/china2015?p=1&pi=1&ms=1&th=2&hl=chinese” width=”970px” height=”696px” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
To embed the full programme with all sessions and details, just copy and paste the following code to your website:
<iframe id=”webcast” src=”http://webcasts.weforum.org/widget/1/china2015?fs=1&fsi=9&th=1″ width=”100%” height=”1582″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
It will give you a list of the programme with the livestreamed sessions, which looks like this:
To embed individual session videos, please use the relevant Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2015 Embed Codes (PDF).
A selection of the best pictures taken at the Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2015 will be made available free of charge under the creative commons licence (cc-by-sa) on Flickr (http://wef.ch/amnc15pix).
The official meeting hashtag is #amnc15. We have other hashtags that will be used to follow contributions around the main topics and themes of the World Economic Forum, and the meeting:
- The Future of Technology #futuretech
- Future of the Internet #futureweb
- Agriculture and Food Security #foodsecurity
- Economic Growth and Social Inclusion #equalgrowth
- Employment, Skills and Human Capital #newjobs
- Environment and Resource Security #futureenergy
- Future of the Global Financial System #futurefinance
- Gender Parity #gendergap
- International Trade and Investment #globaltrade
- Longterm Investing, Infrastructure and Economic Development #futureinvest
For the full list of participants active on Twitter, go to https://twitter.com/wef/lists/amnc15
Chinese speakers can get updates from Sina Weibo.
The World Economic Forum curates content relevant to global issues, posting links and articles to its Facebook page daily. ‘Like’ us on our Facebook page, where content, news and views will be shared throughout the Annual Meeting of the New Champions with the 750,000 followers http://wef.ch/facebook.
Follow the meeting on Google+ http://wef.ch/gplus, which has over 2,2 million followers.
Follow the meeting on LinkedIn http://wef.ch/linkedin.
Session videos in Chinese will be made available on Youku.
During the Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2015 meeting, we will be publishing articles by participants, from CEOs and industry leaders to Young Global Leaders and Global Shapers on our content platform Agenda.
You can also read expert insight and commentary in Chinese.
You are welcome to republish the articles, providing you credit the World Economic Forum and link back to the original.
Image: Li Keqiang, Premier of the People’s Republic of China stands with Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum at the Opening Plenary of the Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2013 in Dalian, China 11 September 2013. Photo by World Economic Forum/Qilai Shen