- Dr Ranj Singh, who presents BBC's 'Get Well Soon', takes kids' questions.
- And gives tips to grownups on tailoring their words to help children.
- Also, hear vocal artist Reeps One perform for #SongsOfComfort
- World Versus Virus is a weekly podcast from the World Economic Forum.
- Subscribe on Apple or Spotify to get it every week.
Talking to children about Coronavirus is not always easy. But Dr Ranj Singh has built a career on communicating with the very young about illness, medicine and hospitals in his BBC TV show Get Well Soon.
So for this episode of World Vs Virus. we asked him to join a Zoom call to take questions from three children, Asal, 6, Ella, 9, and Luke 11.
"Gauge how much your child knows about it already and what their particular worries might be," he tells WVV.
"You might be quite surprised. They may not be worried at all, or they may be worried about something completely different to what you were expecting, wondering why they can't see their friends rather than what the virus is itself."
Reason to be cheerful
Hear vocal artist Reeps 1's performance for Yo-Yo Ma's #SongsOfComfort.
Articles discussed in the podcast:
To subscribe to the podcast:
Find all previous episodes here.