Explore and monitor how Economic Progress is affecting economies, industries and global issues
Get involved with our crowdsourced digital platform to deliver impact at scale
Stay up to date:
More than $10 trillion has been spent on global fiscal policy relief and to contain COVID-19, with new rounds of stimulus to support economic recovery expected as lockdowns relax. How can capital that is mobilized to counter the economic fallout be directed towards a sustainable and resilient recovery?
Tune in at 17:00 CEST on 9 September 2020 to join in this virtual session.
- Børge Brende, President at World Economic Forum
- Adrian Monck, Managing Director at World Economic Forum
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director at International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Mohammed Al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance, Economy and Planning at Ministry of Finance of Saudi Arabia
- Anne Richards, Chief Executive Officer at Fidelity International
- Cameron Hepburn, Director and Professor of Environmental Economics at Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment (SSEE)
Don't miss any update on this topic
Create a free account and access your personalized content collection with our latest publications and analyses.
License and Republishing
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
More on Economic ProgressSee all
March 1, 2024
February 28, 2024
Karin Strohecker, Jorgelina Do Rosario and Libby George
February 26, 2024
February 23, 2024
Stephen Hall and Rebecca Geldard
February 19, 2024
February 16, 2024