While interest in Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies has spiked as a result of COVID-19, fewer than 9% of companies currently use advanced technologies such as machine learning, robotics or even touch screens. What do organizations need in order to accelerate the uptake of technology and how can they avoid the issues that arise from a lack of governance?
Tune in at 14:30 CEST on 21 October to join in this virtual session.
- Børge Brende, President at World Economic Forum
- Adrian Monck, Managing Director at World Economic Forum
- Iván Duque, President of Colombia
- Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda
- Jason Kelly, Chief Executive Officer at Ginkgo Bioworks
- James M. Loree, President and Chief Executive Officer at Stanley Black & Decker
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel
- Marietje Schaake, Director, International Policy, Cyber Policy Center at Stanford University
- Daniela Stoffel, State Secretary for International Finance at the Federal Department of Finance (FDF), Switzerland
- Nadav Zafrir, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder at Team8