For over four decades, the World Economic Forum’s mission – improving the state of the world – has driven the design and development of the Annual Meeting programme.
We live in a fast-paced and interconnected world, where breakthrough technologies, demographic shifts and political transformations have far-reaching societal and economic consequences. More than ever, leaders need to share insights and innovations on how best to navigate the future.
The Annual Meeting in Davos-Klosters remains the foremost creative force for engaging the world’s top leaders in collaborative activities focused on shaping the global, regional and industry agendas.
We invite you to explore the Annual Meeting on TopLink. Here you can:
• Connect with participants
• Meet our Co-Chairs, who will drive conversations at the meeting
• Discover the sessions (by programme, track and format)
• Manage private events invitations (under “Participation”)
• Access useful documents in the library
We recommend you set your Email Digest settings to live or daily to receive news updates.
For more information, please post your question in the discussion feed below, where you can also share comments, documents and links.