More than $10 trillion has been spent on global fiscal policy relief and to contain COVID-19, with new rounds of stimulus to support economic recovery expected as lockdowns relax. How can capital that is mobilized to counter the economic fallout be directed towards a sustainable and resilient recovery?
Tune in at 17:00 CEST on 9 September 2020 to join in this virtual session.
- Børge Brende, President at World Economic Forum
- Adrian Monck, Managing Director at World Economic Forum
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director at International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Mohammed Al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance, Economy and Planning at Ministry of Finance of Saudi Arabia
- Anne Richards, Chief Executive Officer at Fidelity International
- Cameron Hepburn, Director and Professor of Environmental Economics at Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment (SSEE)