Explore and monitor how Agile Governance is affecting economies, industries and global issues
Get involved with our crowdsourced digital platform to deliver impact at scale
Stay up to date:
The COVID-19 pandemic has wrought economic and social disruption worldwide. As governments and businesses seek to rebuild afresh, we must ensure that the innovation that will power economic growth and solve the world’s most pressing social and environmental challenges is not held back by regulations designed for the past. A more agile approach to regulation is needed, that seizes the opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution whilst mitigating the risks.
Watch this discussion to hear how governments are reimagining how emerging technologies should be governed and how businesses can contribute to this endeavour.
This session was livestreamed on TopLink.
- Christopher Padilla – Vice President for Government and Regulatory Affairs – IBM
- Paola Pisano – Minister for Technological Innovation and Digitalization
- Diana Paredes – CEO and Co-founder, Suade Labs
- Amanda Solloway – Minister for Science, Research and Innovation – United Kingdom
- Mirek Dušek – Head of Europe, Eurasia and the Middle East – World Economic Forum
Closing remarks by
- Jeffrey Schlagenhauf – Deputy Secretary General – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Don't miss any update on this topic
Create a free account and access your personalized content collection with our latest publications and analyses.
License and Republishing
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
More on Agile GovernanceSee all
January 31, 2024
Miriam Gonzalez and Begoña Lucena
July 12, 2023
January 12, 2023
August 9, 2022
Gregory Daco, Robin Pomeroy and Abhinav Chugh
June 23, 2022